Top of the Hill RV Resort Rules & Policies
- RV Patrons: Check-in time is 2:00 pm and check-out is 1:00 pm.
- Cabin Patrons: Check-in time is 3:00 pm and check-out is 12:00 pm.
- Our office closes from 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm daily for lunch at closes at 6:00 pm. Please call the office to make arrangements if you are checking in late.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 pm to 8:00 am and will be enforced. Please be respectful your neighbors and other guests.
- Don’t walk through your neighbor’s sites.
- Don’t hang towels, bathing suits, clotheslines, and/or clothes outside your site or cabin. We provide a 24-hour laundry facility for these purposes.
- No pet bedding, towels, blankets, etc. in washers and dryers.
- No campfires are allowed at sites. Wood is provided for the community campfire ring. Fires must be extinguished by 10:00 pm.
- No sleeping at any time in the Clubhouse or any other Resort facility.
- Washing of RVs, trailers or vehicles is permitted provided that the county is not under drought water restrictions. Please check with Office.
- No smoking is permitted in any building or facility. Please discard cigarette butts in ashtrays and not on the ground.
- No fences are allowed. Small pet pens excluded.
- No plants or trees are to be planted without permission.
- Each guest is responsible for the care and cleanliness of their site and decorative landscaping.
- Children must be supervised at all times; parents will be held responsible for their children’s behavior and actions.
- We operate on a well and septic system, please do not flush anything but toilet paper.
- Make yourself at home in our Clubhouse kitchen, but please clean up after yourself.
Payments & Fees
- There will be no refunds if you shorten your stay and we do not prorate.
- Check-out is by 1:00 pm (RVs) and 12:00 PM (cabins) you will be charged for the an additional night unless prior arrangement for a late check-out is approved by the office.
- Monthly site fees due on your original check-in date. Late payment fees are $10.00/day will be imposed automatically starting on day four.
- $35 fee imposed for insufficient funds. Management reserves the right to request cash payments.
- Our rates are subject to change.
Parking & Vehicles
- Please slow down…the speed limit is 10 MPH in the Resort. Please be mindful of pedestrians, bicyclists, children and pets.
- For everyone’s safety, please follow the signs with arrows while entering or exiting the Resort.
- Any vehicle (including golf carts) driven in the Resort must be operated by a licensed driver. Vehicles must remain on the roads.
- Please do not park on the grass.
- Only one RV plus two vehicles per site or cabin permitted, there is an added fee for additional vehicles. Short-term overflow parking at the clubhouse/laundry area,
- For the safety of your vehicles and others, your RV and additional vehicles, must not protrude from the site.
- Any guest vehicles that do not fit on your site, should park in front of the Clubhouse or Laundry building.
- Pets are not allowed in any of the buildings including Cabins.
- Excessive barking will not be tolerated.
- Please pick up your pet’s waste and discard it in the trash or pet pickup stations.
- Don’t let your pet use another guests yards as their restroom.
- Pets may not be left unattended outside the RV at any time.
- All pets must be on a leash at all times except in the Pet Walk area.
RV & Site Appearance
- We reserve the right to refuse service to any RV based upon its appearance, age and/or condition. You must keep your RV in good working condition and clean at all times.
- Monthly guests, a 10 year rule will be imposed, manager can over-write upon review of photos of motorhome.
- Unless performed by a licensed, on-site RV repair company, no maintenance, repair or overhauling of vehicles and/or RVs is allowed in the Resort. No oil changes please.
- You must have your sewer and/or gray water hose connection attached to prevent sewer gasses from escaping (this also applies to pop-ups).
- You must keep all cords, cables, and hoses coiled and out of the way of mowers and weed eaters.
- If you are staying with us an extended period, we require that you place your sewer hose inside a PVC pipe or other factory drain support hose system. We will not be held responsible for damage to hoses during site maintenance.
- Please take all of your items with you when you leave the Resort — even if a short trip.
Pool & Gym Rules
- No lifeguard on duty.
- Anyone under age 14 must be accompanied inside the pool area by someone at least 18 years of age.
- No glass allowed inside gym, or the pool fenced area.
- Exercise Room is only to be used by people at least 18 years of age who have signed a waiver on file.
- Do not run, dive, jump or slide down the handrail. No jumping from or climbing on the rocks.
- No skinny dipping in the pool.
- Children under the age 15 must have an adult present in the room at all times.
- The guest computer is for everyone’s use; please close all the programs when finished.
- Do not change any of the settings on the guest computer
- Do not install or delete any programs on the guest computer.
- Do not attempt to access pornographic sites; guest computer is monitored by Net Nanny.
- Please limit your time on the guest computer to 30 minutes, especially if others are waiting.
- First violation will be a written notice and added to your file.
- Second violation in 30 days will be a $50 fine.
- Third violation in 60 days will result in refusal of our services, which means that you must leave the Resort.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE.
Management reserves the right to adjust these rules as necessary to operate in the best interest of all concerned. As a guest you are expected to abide by the established rules or be refused site services, without refund. You are responsible for damage caused by yourself and/or visitors, and damages will be charged to your credit card. We are not liable for any accidents, injuries, damages, or losses caused by fire, theft, or accidents or any other cause.