Top of the Hill RV Resort Rules & Policies
- RV Patrons: Check-in time is 12:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am.
- Cabin Patrons: Check-in time is 3:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am.
- Please call the office to make arrangements if you are checking in late.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 pm to 8:00 am and will be enforced. Please be respectful your neighbors and other guests.
- Don’t walk through your neighbor’s sites.
- Don’t hang towels, bathing suits, clotheslines, and/or clothes outside your site or cabin. We provide a 24-hour laundry facility for these purposes.
- No pet bedding, towels, blankets, etc. in washers and dryers.
- No campfires are allowed at sites. Wood is provided for the community campfire ring. Fires must be extinguished by 10:00 pm.
- No sleeping at any time in the Clubhouse or any other Resort facility.
- Washing of RVs, trailers or vehicles is permitted provided that the county is not under drought water restrictions. Please check with Office.
- No smoking is permitted in any building or facility. Please discard cigarette butts in ashtrays and not on the ground.
- No fences are allowed. Small pet pens excluded.
- No plants or trees are to be planted without permission.
- Each guest is responsible for the care and cleanliness of their site and decorative landscaping.
- Children must be supervised at all times; parents will be held responsible for their children’s behavior and actions.
- We operate on a well and septic system, please do not flush anything but toilet paper.
- Make yourself at home in our Clubhouse kitchen, but please clean up after yourself.
Payments & Fees
- There will be no refunds if you shorten your stay and we do not prorate.
- Late check-outs must be approved through the office.
- Monthly site fees due on your original check-in date. Late payment fees are $10.00/day will be imposed automatically starting on day four.
- $35 fee imposed for insufficient funds. Management reserves the right to request cash payments.
- Our rates are subject to change.
Parking & Vehicles
- Please slow down…the speed limit is 10 MPH in the Resort. Please be mindful of pedestrians, bicyclists, children and pets.
- For everyone’s safety, please follow the signs with arrows while entering or exiting the Resort.
- Any vehicle (including golf carts) driven in the Resort must be operated by a licensed driver. Vehicles must remain on the roads.
- Please do not park on the grass.
- Only one RV plus two vehicles per site or cabin permitted, there is an added fee for additional vehicles. Short-term overflow parking at the clubhouse/laundry area,
- For the safety of your vehicles and others, your RV and additional vehicles, must not protrude from the site.
- Any guest vehicles that do not fit on your site, should park in front of the Clubhouse or Laundry building.
- Pets are not allowed in any of the buildings including Cabins.
- Excessive barking will not be tolerated.
- Please pick up your pet’s waste and discard it in the trash or pet pickup stations.
- Don’t let your pet use another guests yards as their restroom.
- Pets may not be left unattended outside the RV at any time.
- All pets must be on a leash at all times except in the Pet Walk area.
RV & Site Appearance
- We reserve the right to refuse service to any RV based upon its appearance, age and/or condition. You must keep your RV in good working condition and clean at all times.
- Monthly guests, a 10 year rule will be imposed, manager can over-write upon review of photos of motorhome.
- Unless performed by a licensed, on-site RV repair company, no maintenance, repair or overhauling of vehicles and/or RVs is allowed in the Resort. No oil changes please.
- You must have your sewer and/or gray water hose connection attached to prevent sewer gasses from escaping (this also applies to pop-ups).
- You must keep all cords, cables, and hoses coiled and out of the way of mowers and weed eaters.
- If you are staying with us an extended period, we require that you place your sewer hose inside a PVC pipe or other factory drain support hose system. We will not be held responsible for damage to hoses during site maintenance.
- Please take all of your items with you when you leave the Resort — even if a short trip.
Pool & Gym Rules
- No lifeguard on duty.
- Anyone under age 14 must be accompanied inside the pool area by someone at least 18 years of age.
- No glass allowed inside gym, or the pool fenced area.
- Exercise Room is only to be used by people at least 18 years of age who have signed a waiver on file.
- Do not run, dive, jump or slide down the handrail. No jumping from or climbing on the rocks.
- No skinny dipping in the pool.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE.